Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Spring Meadow + A New Freebie!




Spring has arrived at Digidesign Resort!  Carena Designs and Mistica Designs have teamed up to created a brand new collaboration kit that is full of both beauty and color.  I'm posting previews here of both the Spring Meadow Kit and the Spring Meadow Bundle which includes the kit, coordinating quick page set, a coordinating cluster set, and bonus blogware.  The links for this amazing set are:

Spring Meadow Kit:  

http://www.digidesignresort.com/shop/carena-s-designs-carena-s-digital-kits-c-1_23_146/spring-meadow-collab-by-mistica-carena-designs-p-5459

Spring Meadow Bundle:

http://www.digidesignresort.com/shop/carena-s-designs-carena-s-digital-kits-c-1_23_146/spring-meadow-bundle-by-mistica-carena-designs-p-5463

PLUS... these wonderful designers have graciously allowed me to offer a freebie here on my blog which uses their Spring Meadow Kit and Cluster Set.  I've posted a preview page so you can see both the quick page and a completed layout using it.

The link for the freebie is here: 

http://www.mediafire.com/?nqzymzfkwzm

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Quick page Jules. You links aren't active and you have to copy and paste in. Not sure why but easy done I guess. Thanks so much for Ct'ing for me once again. You are totally awesome. Thank you - hugs from Carena. Oh and had look at your deviant art - well done - Fabulous. Got brave and even added one of my own to my own portfolio. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quick pae! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete