Thursday, January 28, 2010

New CT :)





I am thrilled to have been invited to join the Black Cat Designs CT!  You've seen some of Amiza's beautiful work in a previous post where I showcased my layout of Juliette (our newest family member).  Today I have layouts to show you from two of her recent kits that are available in her store at Digiscrap Mania.  

Here are the links to these gorgeous kits!

Magic Christmas by Black Cat Designs (Digiscrap Mania)
http://digiscrapmania.fr/shop/BlackCat-Designs/Kits/Magic-Christmas.html

Romantic by Black Cat Designs (Digiscrap Mania)
http://digiscrapmania.fr/shop/BlackCat-Designs/Nouveautes/Romantic.html


1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I am currently looking for a Creative Team for my 2 month old store. I think your work is beautiful and would love to invite you in to become a part of the team. If you are interested please email me at AngelBabyScraps@aol.com
    My store is www.angelbabyscraps.com
    Right now only my stuff is in the store, but soon other designers will be there :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete