Friday, January 15, 2010

Snow...


As you all know it very rarely snows in San Antonio and this year was no exception.  We saw one small snow flurry that lasted approximately 10 seconds and that was all.  lol  So when Manu announced her new kit, Frosty Fun, I knew that I was going to have to enlist help to find a picture with snow.  Luckily my SIL's parents live in Connecticut and had sent some beautiful winter photos to my FIL.  

Manu's new kit (complete with alpha, elements and papers) can be found at Scrapbook Graphics...

http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/product.php?productid=27061&cat=0&page=1

I also used elements from her Frosty Fun Add-On pack which is free for anyone that is subscribed to her newsletter.  If you haven't subscribed yet then here is the link to her blog:  

http://digital-scrap-spirit.com/manudesigns/

Have a great weekend everyone!  It's cold and wet out today with the possibility of flash flooding so I am anticipating a warm weekend spent indoors by the fire :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment